Wednesday 30 March 2016

Giant Torbay School Walk

Today we had our Giant Walk to School to promote travelwise. We met at the reserve at the bottom of Deep Creek Road. 

There was a competition and children were asked to decorate their bags. Check out our funky creations. 











We then set off on our walk to school. We met a few friends along the way. 








When we got back to school each class had to decide on the best bag to be judged in the competition. We had a blind vote and the winners were...

Julia from Room 1

And Yuka from Room 2

Well done girls! Thanks to everyone that was able to come and join us for a little bit of early morning fun. Also a big thanks to the travelwise team and The Walking School bus for organising this event for us. 



















3 comments:

  1. I look so funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right I didn't get to go because I didn't want to go and I got stuck in traffic

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know right I didn't get to go because I didn't want to go and I got stuck in traffic

    ReplyDelete